Sunday, June 12, 2016

Catfish Station: Catfish Basket


Comes with lots of fish!

                            Price: $9.37
                            Taste: Delicious
                            Quantity: Excellent
                            Quality: Very good
                            Cleanliness: Very good
                            Friendliness: Excellent!


All board! Choo, choo. It's the cat fish station! And it's got lots of catfish. 
But honestly I wasn't really sure what to think when I came across Catfish Station. The restaurant was small and it was drive-thru only. So I was a little weery. But I had been craving some catfish. Also the restaurant was packed to the brim with cars, so I thought it couldn't be all that bad. Besides what did I have to lose?
Actually, nothing at all. Catfish Station came through with exactly what I had been craving, catfish! I ordered the Catfish Basket. Which came with at least 5 big cat fish, a side of fries, two hush puppies, tarter sauce, and a drink. For the price I thought that was a really good deal. I honestly couldn't finish my meal.
I don't know much about Catfish Station, but it looked to be family owned. They looked to sell only catfish and shrimp. The staff were very nice and friendly. I enjoyed going to Catfish Station, And so did my family, who had to go get some after they had seen my food. My meal was really enough for them to share, but they had wanted to get their own. They sell a pound of catfish for $11.99 which my family got. I thought that was a good deal. It fed all three of them. It could have fed me too, but maybe next time! Catfish Station is a great restaurant for catfish and shrimp lovers.

(Update: 6/28/16 My family has been getting fish from Catfish Station every Sunday since this post. They love Catfish Station's fish that much!)

-Joseph Alsarraf

No comments:

Post a Comment